This is a bit of a slow week for Martin’s, but that’s okay. There’s several good sales at Target this week, and I hope to have them posted tonite or tomorrow night for ya; :) As you learn to stockpile your favorite items when they go on sale, you’ll need to buy them less and less. So when the slow weeks come around it won’t be a big deal.
Here are my top 5 deals at Martin’s this week.
1) Ken’s Salad Dressing 9 9 oz $1.25 ea
-$1/2 coupon in the 3/10 Smartsouece
Total Cost .75 ea
2)Buy one Get One Free Dole and Giant Salad Blend (select varieties)
3) .88/lb Perdue Oven Stuffer Roaster (limit 1 with in ad coupon and a $25 purchase)
4) Broccoli Crown’s .88 lb (max 5 lbs with a limit of 1 with an in ad coupon and a $25 purchase)
5) Giant brand Large Eggs 18 ct $1.88 (limit 1 with in ad coupon and a $25 purchase)
Wow! If you’re looking for deals on things for your little one’s, there’s a lot of new deals today to help you save money!
1) The Children’s place is offering deals on kids clothes today up to 70% off. Free shipping is included
2) You can get Gerber Graduates utenslils for .69 at Target this week. Use this $2/1 coupon for Gerber Graduates Tableware
3) There’s a great video about Saving money on diapers on the Krazy Coupon lady Website.
4) If you are planning to go out to eat this week Chili’s is offering Free kids meals through Wednesday when you purchase an adult entree. For every adult purchase of an entree you can receive 2 FREE kids meals.
Let me know if you hear about any other great deals!
Each week I’ll list my top 5 deals at CVS. This week some of the great deals include mens shaving products, toothpaste, and cereal. Thanks to Collin at Hip2Save for some of the deal ideas.
1) Nivea for men Facial Care Products buy 2 get $5 Extrabucks
(1) Nivea for Men Post Shave Balm $7.49
(1) Nivea for Men Double Action Balm $7.79
-20% coupon on the back of the CVS flyer this week
- (2) $3/1 Nivea facial product on Nivea’s Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/NIVEAFORMENUSA/app_410004735739525
- (2) $2/1 Nivea for men facial product from the 4/14 RP (Red Plum)
Total was $6.83 and earn a $5 reward
So the total after rewards on these would be $1.83
2) Colgate Max White, Max Clean, and Max Fresh Toothpaste $3.00
(In the Ad it says to use a manufacturer coupon. This is a typographical error, the coupon in today’s paper is for the Optic White, Total Advanced, and Sensitive Pro relief varieties and it can not be used on the Max White varieties.)
-$2 Coupon when you scan your card at the Red Coupon Machine
Total out of Pocket $1
3)Kelogg’s Raisin Bran , 11-18.2 oz Buy 2 Get $1 ECB
-$1/2 Raisin Bran or Corn Flakes Coupon (sign up or log in)
Total Cost after ECB ( Extra Bucks) $1 each box
(4) Crest Pro Health Rinses Spend $10 Get $5 in Extra Bucks
(2) Crest Pro Health Rinses Priced around $5 each
- (2) $1.50/1 Crest Rinse Coupons in the 3/31 Proctor and Gamble insert
Total after coupons and rewards is $2 for both
(5) Gevalia Kaffe Buy One Get one Free $9.99
Total for both bags $6.99 Each bag would be $3.50. This is a great deal on one of my family’s favorite coffee’s.
What are your favorite deals this week at CVS? If this brief rundown of CVS best deals helps you please let me know.
You can find Fashionably Saving on Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com
Tomorrow’s Red Plum has a lot of coupons that I’m excited about . I’ll list all of my favorites tomorrow but here’s a quick heads up about some rare Quaker coupons.
$1/2 Quaker Real Medley’s or Quaker Perfect Portions Instant Oatmeal
$1.50/2 Quaker Cookies
$1.50/2 Quaker Whole Hearts or Quaker Oatmeal Squares
$1.50/2 Quaker Big Chewy, Quaker Chewy Yogurt Granola, or Quaker Soft baked Bars
$1/2 Quaker Popped Rice Snacks or Chips
These coupons have a really high value and it’s been several months since I’ve seen insert coupons like these for Quaker Products.
There may be some sales at Martin’s to match with these coupons.
Look for a very *HOT* $4/1 Almay coupon in tomorrow’s Smartsource.
The eye shadows can be gotten for .99 at Walmart and Target
I’ll be reviewing deals at CVS and Rite Aid for these tonite (CVS) and tomorrow (Rite Aid)
Sorry for being gone so long. My life’s been crazy these last few months but things are finally settling down now. :)
I’ve become more focused than ever on getting down to a healthy weight. I’ve joined the Jillian Michaels online program . ( You kind of have to be pretty serious about your weight loss goals if you’re following Jillian Michaels plan) It’s really budget friendly, I think it’s a little over $50 each quarter. I”ll be following her food guidelines as best as I can on my budget, but I also want to prove that you can eat really healthy on a strict budget.
I’ll be posting my weight and my weight loss goals on Monday.
Other posts you can expect to see in addition to my healthy on a budget focus are:
Rite Aid Deals
Food Lion deals
Fashionista Friday’s (I love shopping and fashion so I’m really looking forward to starting these soon.)
Weekly Menu Plan
I’m so glad to have the opportunity again to share my love of of a healthy lifestyle on a budget with all of you. You’ll be seeing a lot of fashion posts as well. I truly believe that it is possible to eat healthy on a budget and I look forward to the new challenge the Jillian Michaels program provides. Stay tuned for a CVS scenario tonite.
I’ve struggled just like everyone else over the past two holidays with my weight loss goals. I’ve gained a lot of weight over the last month and a half or so. My current weight is around 200. I am determined to get rid of this weight once and for all.
One of my resolutions for this year is to focus on loosing weight. I’ll be following weight watchers from home, while factoring in some of the things I’ve learned while following other diet plans. If I can conquer this weight I know that anyone can and I look forward to seeing every ones progress in the new year. I’ll be eating moderately tomorrow and going on a very strict diet on Tuesday.
Why am I following Weight Watchers again? I know that it works for me. Ten years ago I lost 70 pounds on the plan. I’ve learned a lot since I’ve started the plan I’ve been off an on it for the last 4 years or so. I’ll also be factoring in a lot of exercise and focus on whole foods for the most part.
I look forward to meeting my goals next year and watching you do the same.
Have a Happy and Safe New Years Celebration.